So the illness has a name-
It's Bronchitis!
Yuck!
There goes my plans for staying in the Condos @ Birch Bay. { & making a run into Canada for some Bigg Wigg}
Maybe in the next few weeks we can go
Thank goodness for Codeine cough med.
Blessed are the ones who invented the Albuterol Inhaler to help w/ the wheezing!
4 comments:
bummer!
i hope you're on the mend...
Uuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!! Yeah, I know how ya feel! I was afflicted with bronchitis right after I got home from Vegas in February! I was pretty much out of commission for three weeks. Not fun at all!!! It took a week's worth of antibiotics (doxycycline) before I started feeling any better. Hope you feel better soon!!!
I got the same cough med & the inhaler. Great stuff! Feel better.
Oh my gosh..I had no idea you were still doin' the sick thing!! Im really interested to hear how this new stuff helps.
..and thanks for your comments. Im calling you- we need to get together. Maybe I'll just drive on up there and hang out for a day..who knows.I just might!!! I love you so much :)
Post a Comment