I just wanted to let all you bargain shoppers out there know that Albertsons is having a cool deal!
Buy 10 two liters of A&W, Sunkist or Sprite and get a $10 mail in rebate. It's cool because the soda is 10/10 anyhow so it's free! No coupon needed!
So now your wondering what your going to do with 10 two liters of soda....
Tell me you never have to bring soda for a school party, or supply it for a dinner at your house.
Or you could do what I'm going to do, and drop some off at Hopelink Food Bank.
Happy Shopping
One more thing-
Thanks Audrey for putting our name on the prayer list at the temple,
Thanks Kelly for keeping us in your prayers,
And thanks Paige and my sis Joni for taking Shilo on last minutes notice for my Stat Ultrasound in the a.m.
I am now confidant after much time on the phone with health professionals today that all will be fine, and that maybe bed rest will be my worst case scenario.
I'll try to keep you posted...
"May the force be with us, and let this baby keep on cookin' "
8 comments:
I pray for you all the time woman- this baby is going to be such a miracle to everyone who knows him/her!
The last time my friend told me about this soda deal -about a year ago- I said the same thing "I don't need soda" but you're totally right, I didn't think of it that way. Yer usin yer noggin, ya'are!
Where'd your other post go?? I wanted to tell you that your doctor is so not cool, and I can't believe he/she would say that! I hope all continues to go well, we keep you and your family in our prayers!
sarah,
you caught me.
i changed that post because it seemed to personal, and maybe someone would be offended by my comment at the end.
i am changing to the dr that delivered shilo for my next appt.
I pray for you too friend...if you ever need anything, last minute I am here. Unless I'm putting on my false eyelashes (sorry I didn't pick up the other day!)
i'm so glad that your weekend is going better than your week.
love ya friend!
I'm so glad that everything is okay and that you can keep cooking that baby -- all the way to the c-section!
Hi girlie! I haven't been following posts too much lately... and I was just catching up. I read this post, but I didn't see any other post explaining what's going on. Are you doing okay? I hope so! How far along are you now? It's crazy that we left Seattle and you weren't pregnant and when we come back, you'll already have your new bundle of joy! :) How fun. I hope you and your family are doing well.
I know! I need to find the time to change it!(my horrible background) I got the apples at Tukwila Trading Co. They have 10lb or more specials every week. I got on their mailing list so I get their ads. They're located down by the airport sort-of.
Hope things are still going okay for you!
Post a Comment