Thursday, November 13, 2008

Privacy Notice

So it has come to my attention that someone in my household is sharing my blog with someone i don't want it shared with. My bad for being so trusting. I will now have to go to being a private blog. I know this will drastically reduce my readers, but if you care to still read, e-mail me or leave your e-mail in the comment section and I'll put you on as a reader. For those of you who don't comment, yet read the blog, just let me know you still want to, and I'll take care of it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but it needs to be. I will change it by 8:00am tomorrow.
Take care and hope to still see you in the blog world...

8 comments:

Paige said...

What a pain for you to have to worry about. Please keep me on your list.
italynw[at]gmail[dot]com

-::bee::- said...

I know - it's something I think about doing, too.
bethel82@msn.com

Janetta said...

I'm so glad I checked blogs today...please don't forget me! janettaboone[at]gmail[dot]com

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Bummer! I think about it too, but most of my family that reads the blog doesn't have blogs of their own. Put me on your list!
mcdanielcubed[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Mommy i'm sorry that this happened. i wanted you to know though so stuff didn't get told to people you don't want knowing things.

my email is:

mrpotatohead189@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Mommy i'm sorry that this happened. i wanted you to know though so stuff didn't get told to people you don't want knowing things.

my email is:

mrpotatohead189@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

:( Im sorry! count me in..
davidson.rebecca@gmail.com

Maple said...

I think I am already in but just in case babytroutdog at gmail dot com