Monday, December 7, 2009

Lights, camera, happy holidays!

WARNING! YOU MIGHT NEED YOUR SHADES FOR THIS PICTURE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BARNES CLAN!

I think we put the Griswolds to shame... :)
What do you think?

9 comments:

mindy said...

I love it! You guys are awesome. I wish I could live next door to you so I could share in your holiday glow. John really has outdone himself this year. Merry Christmas!

Jaime said...

WOW! I would not want your electric bill at the end of the month. ;) We LOVE Christmas lights, and have found ourselves driving around (since it's too cold out to do anything else) at night and seeing all the wonderful displays of lights. I will have to get your address from Kelly and drive by when we're in town.

Maple said...

HOLY COW! That is awesome, glad I don't live across the street from you guys! Oh wait, what does John's parents think of them??? ;-)

Carly said...

Looks AWESOME!!!

Platteborze Possy said...

I seriously was blinded by the lights!! In a good way of course!! We still haven't put our lights up yet. Way to go John!! Now come do our house!!

-::bee::- said...

I love coming to pick Evey up when it's dark and all the lights are on. It makes me smile.

Bridget and Julio said...

BTW - Diego made me drive by your house every time we were out at night.

Lauren said...

This is what I want our house to look like...I love it!

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.