Thursday, February 4, 2010

365

When chastin was a baby i wanted to take one picture of him every day.
i didn't do it. it was the days of film.
every picture would have to be developed.
so when true came, and i had a few digital cameras around
i thought- why not?
from jan. 12,09- jan 12,10 i have taken a picture every day of him.
{i missed a total of 5 days}
so again, i thought, it wasn't that hard, why not do a picture for every day
of my every day life?
so it begins.
for me, a project, something to do just for myself.
a 365.










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures!!! 365-what a great idea and I know I have at least 1 of the 5 that you said you missed with True. He really was hilarious on his b-day with his cupcake!! Such an adorable boy!!

Joni said...

Hey, that's me not anonymous!!

kelly said...

yay!
i'm so excited you're doing this!
can't wait to see your year!

Paige said...

I'm sure you'll be so glad you have this as the years go by.

Bridget and Julio said...

How cool!