So here is a small sampling.
written by torrie age 30.
- visit Jamaica
- go on a cruise with my husband
- do the columbia tower fireman's climb
- have a prom
- walk the 3 day breast cancer walk in honor of my grandma
- try skiing {it's cold in the mountains, so this would be a real challenge for me}
- meet and stay at my healthy goal weight
- own a ranch in montana, with a custom built house designed by us.
- take a college photography class
- get a massage
- go on a zip line
- learn to play an instrument
- discover my talent i was blessed with
- try a spinning class
- see an Oprah show
- have a nose job
- learn to swim
- take all 5 of my kids to Disney World and the Bahamas
- wear a 2 piece
- take my grand kids to Disneyland
- go white water rafting {i'm afraid of the water}
my list will get longer and i didn't add every thing {as not to bore you too much} and maybe your list will have something that i haven't thought of yet! so think about it... what's on your Bucket List.
6 comments:
I liked reading your list. I too made my own "what I want to do" list and some of the things may seem weird. Maybe I will pull it out and read it. I hope you get to do if not all, then some of the things on your list.
Hmmm...my list...
Get a full night's sleep.
Love your list. I second the "be on the Oprah show!"
great list!
lots of places i still want to go and see.
move somewhere sunny for sure!
LOVE IT! And yes, I have started my own, it is still in the making, but you will be the first to see it.
LOVE IT! And yes, I have started my own, it is still in the making, but you will be the first to see it.
Post a Comment