Friday, September 17, 2010

Lunch date at Pike place market

Crab pot for lunch
True was so good!
Hot fresh doughnuts
{us seattlites have some market favorites}

$10 bouquets
wreath of peppers ~ so pretty
John came home from work early,
I had the day off,
so to the market we went!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun filled day you guys had. Those flowers and peppers are so beautiful. Just looking at them cheers me right up.

mindy said...

So lucky! I love the market and miss it terribly. Glad you guys had an opportunity to go and enjoy an afternoon there.
And those doughnuts look delicious.

Jaime said...

It's always fun when the hubby comes home early. That lunch looks delicious, and the bouquet of flowers is gorgeous. That pepper wreath is awesome & I want one.

Maple said...

Man, I miss those doughnuts! My mouth just watered when I saw the pic.