Thursday, March 3, 2011

Woodland Park Zoo

The kids favorite part of the zoo is feeding the birds!
Jordans friend Jaymson came with us to the zoo, he was really helpful with True and I was glad he was able to spend the day with us.
{the kids sure love him!}

True is the perfect age for the zoo! He is really good at getting in and out of the stroller and being quite when he needs to be.
I think he could enjoy the zoo everyday!
True kept throwing his stick when the birds would come near him!
Jayme picked him up so he could get a bird to eat off his stick, but he just kept throwing the stick on the ground and saying" get it!"

These kids are the best of friends.
They are lucky to have each other and I'm glad I get to take extra days off work and spend extra time with them... It was a fun day!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Feeding the birds is the best. My boys' favorite, as well. What a fun day!

Kathy said...

Okay, that was me, not Andrew...

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! I remember getting sick of the zoo when I was a kid. Now I love it.

Last time my family went to the zoo, (last summer), my favorite part was the bird show. It was pretty cool. I also loved watching the bear roar standing on it's hind legs, and the hippo yawn. As you can tell, I love animals.

Kathy, that's too funny! I have almost liked or commented on a post logged into my brother's facebook, thinking it was mine. Luckily I have caught myself each time.