Friday, October 25, 2013

Bahamas Day 5


 On our way to our favorite cafe for breakfast we stopped to look at the pirate museum. This man stands outside drawing people in all day long. In the heat! He was so funny! We only went in the gift shop, I'll save the tour for our next trip!

 Too funny!
 A pretty church
 The side of the pirate museum, cute.
 My diet coke and a puff pastry~ that's vacation!

 I para sailed in Hawaii a couple of times ago, it was so much fun! I bet these people were having a blast!

 This is the dream! Look at how golden brown I'm getting!
 We both enjoyed snorkeling. There are TONS of fish!
 That's me out there. John commented  I never got tired of seeing the same fish over and over:)
 I loved floating around in the water.
 We took a taxi over to Atlantis, we always do, but it's to touristy for me, so I don't think we'll do that again.
 We always tour the docks and see all the multi million dollar yachts. 
This picture can not do justice to how absolutely HUGE this boat is! It's 3 full stories and the whole length of the dock!
Beautiful. But I'm so glad I don't have to care for this too.
That's one of the many anchors to keep that giant boat in place.
The aquarium at The Atlantis
Glass sculptures in one of  the lobby areas.

Our taxi driver  said there was no point in having a fancy car like this out we saw on our way back to the hotel, because the fastest speed limit on the island is 35! But there are so many cars causing so much traffic that you never even get to go that fast. Ha!
back to  here for dinner. we watched an intense basketball game and went back to the hotel. 
sadly there were no proms this night.






No comments: