True played soccer for the first time! So much fun to watch!
Little man loves to hang out in his underwear and play!
He is a warm weather lover like his mom:)
Great gma enjoying the warm weather & having lunch outside. Jag is just waiting for her to drop some lunch.
Come fall Chastin joined cross counrty. He's one of the top 4 fastest runners and loves the competition! Last night he said to me "now that I've had a taste of winning, I can't wait for cross country and soccer to start back up" his team just played their last game last week. They were one of the last teams still playing because they kept winning in the championships! Even through all of his anaphylaxis shock episodes he kept persevering. I'm really proud of him!
The kids had a day off so we headed out to the reptile museum.
True had never been, so everything was so exciting and new. I love that!
These are the cute little turtles my kids tried to talk me into.
Not a chance!
This was a cute little sleeping tree frog
They all got to hold a snake~highlight of their day I'm sure!
It took a few moments, but True gave holding a snake a shot.
It tickled he said:)
I wouldn't want that in my bath tub!
Next thing we knew it was Shilos 10th Birthday!
True made her a beautiful picture! He's so sweet!
Daddy brought her the croods and a new shirt.
We went to cold stone, she picked a waffle cone & was so excited about it.
I made her this cute shirt for her birthday party. then I made one as a party gift for each friend.
Heres the one for the boys
We had strawberry, vanilla and chocolate cup cakes for her 'tea' party.
We made pita pizzas with soda. Then we had the cake and hot caramel apple cider. That was a hit!
I displayed pictures of Shilo through the decade..so sweet
I ordered tea party themed cookie cutters from etsy. I made way too many cookies, but they all had take home boxes, so at least they went to town decorating, not leaving me with dozens of cookies to eat!
All the kids dressed in their nicest digs:)
They all had fun. And so did I!
Can't believe my little girl is 10! Where did all that time go???
I'm so proud of her! She has a strong head on her shoulders {like her mama} she is strong willed {which suits her most of the time!} she is first to help others, she smiles all the time, she knows when I need a hug or a break. She loves to read, she'll ask True everyday if he wants to listen to a book, she LOVES to clean windows! Shilo always helps her class mates, she can be trusted to have responsibilities at school that are more than others. She reminds me to say pray with her every night, she heads up our family home evenings most times. She's super thoughtful! She always wants to get something for someone else from the piano prize box. She's always pointing out something good to me, a cute dog, a pretty sky..I love her with all my heart and love spending time with her and seeing that big happy smile!






























2 comments:
Looks like your family had a good fall season.
Isn't the reptile museum a cool place? My family went there in the summer and I held a snake for the first time.
LOVE the tea party! Looks lovely like your little girl!
Post a Comment