Monday, February 5, 2007

Our little Ballerina



Shilo has taken an interest in dancing recently so I did the unimaginable for me and made the commitment to dance class every Friday. She Loves it! Parents can watch through a wall of windows as not to disturb the tiny dancers, well since I don't like crowds I hit the track! Baby weight be gone! When I come back to get her she says "I can't wait till dance class!" How sweet is that! There are about a dozen two and three year old's prancing around in ballet slippers and leotards. They are such care free little spirits, I envy them...To top it all off she even has a dance recital on our anniversary, June 9th, what a gift!

2 comments:

kelly said...

hurray!
she's started her blog!
love the pink, and love miss shilo in her leo. so cute!

Lauren said...

How fun! I remember taking ballet lessons when I was three...I loved it! There is something so wonderful about being a little girl and wearing your ballet slippers and tu-tu! I miss those carefree days!!