The Williams family recently moved to Utah where her husband got a job.We used to swap date night babysitting and baby gear.A neighbor of theirs had a small farewell gathering for them , it was the during all the snow. So we braved the weather, parked at the top of her street that was closed and slid our way to the party. Alex actually managed to slide under a truck that was stuck in the telephone wires and take Chastin down with him! The road was a solid sheet of ice!At one point I actually pulled Alex's hair to keep from falling! Poor kid! We were actually laughing so hard that I thought we were just going to end up playing around outside and never make it to the party.. Jordan, being the beauty queen that she is, decided to put fashion before practicability and wore ballet slipper shoes

to conquer the hill! (against her fathers advice!) She also was put in charge of carrying my new camera, which she wore around her neck to keep it safe. She kept slipping and yelling "sacrifice the body for the camera!" That alone had her father busting up because that is his phrase form Ultimate Fighting. Alex was in charge of Shilo which he promptly let go of and she slid on her butt down the hill, guess who had to go retrieve her? Needless to say, I held her hand and the bag of chips. John had to carry what I thought would be a good idea to bring to the party,
a crock pot with dip in it!
Well as you can see we won the fight with the hill and made it to the party.. And I think that the pictures were worth it! We miss the Williams family A LOT! Her e-mails say that they are doing well and that everyone is adjusting o.k.
2 comments:
i miss them too...
I sure miss them too. Tish..what an incredible woman.
Post a Comment