Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Prego Sarah



My friend Sarah is 5 months along in this picture! I don't know how she stays so small! I wish I was that small when I am 5 months along! She has had her ultrasound and found out that she is having a baby girl! Yeah! That makes two girls for them! She is looking for some name ideas, she would like a name that is slightly uncommon, semi short- due to their last name being so unique, and something that sounds comfortable next to Rachel. So she asks for your feedback on name ideas for her new baby girl due to join the family come September.

4 comments:

mindy said...

Congratulations to Sarah! She does look great. Some women just do "pregnancy" better than others. I, unfortunelty, am one of the "others".
As far as name suggestions I will have to get back to you on that one, nothing is coming to mind at the moment. Well nothing that fits her criteria.
Best wishes Sarah. We sure miss you guys!

Paige said...

Sarah does look great! Thanks for sharing. Maybe she should start her own blog...

And a big "WHATEVER" to you Mindy.

Names... How about Esther since you already have two Bible gal names?

Lauren said...

That is exciting!

As for names...

How about Marie. Rachel and Marie sounds good. I also really like the name Lauren...but I am biased! Megan is nice too!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

why dont I throw in a Rabekah as long as we are going with a Bible theme!
Sarah is amazing...I think she's close to the same size as I am now! haha... I'll just be happy for her tho because I wouldn't wish on any woman the hugeness that pregnancy mostly brings to womankind!
She must be so excited, she is such a great mom.
Yay Sarah!
Thanks for posting it Torrie!