SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK
I have always been one to enjoy nature, and I am glad to have this beautiful world to share with my children. As a child I spent my summers here in Washington with my grandparents and they took me to all sorts of beautiful national monuments, deserts, and parks up and down Washington, Oregon and California. This was a park I had yet to see, so I was glad John and I got to experience it together.
I grew to have a great appreciation for the beauty that man cannot make. I hope to teach my kids the importance of taking care of this world and taking pride in what has been created for us to enjoy.
If you ever get a chance to see the Sequoia's for yourself, I would strongly suggest to spend the day in their beauty. And if you have already seen them, you know the feeling you get when you stand in their presents.
My kiddos on a fallen SEQUOIA, these trees are amazing!
A giant pine cone we found at the park. I think it is just beautiful, where else are you going to see such a wonderful piece of nature...
3 comments:
Such a cool experience. The forest looks absolutely amazing, thanks for sharing.
I have always wanted to go to see the sequoias. Thanks for sharing your pics. I am glad you all had a fun time.
I love this post!! We went and camped there the summer I found out I was pregnant with Kate and it was such a wonderful experience that I have wished to go back ever since...thanks for reminding me of something I totally forgot about, I feel happy just thinking about it.
Post a Comment