Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Disneyland 2007

As we entered the park we snapped our first Disney photo, we were so excited to all go together for the first time! John and I took Chastin when he was four, and Al and Jordan had been before, so this made it Shilos first time and our whole families first time together. I had wanted to go all of us for a while, but I wanted to wait till Shilo could go on rides. She was tall enough for the Matterhorn- and she LOVED it!!! We went on it again and again! It was so much fun!
Proof that mom was there too... I'm always behind the camera;) Glad they were all smiling for this picture! That's no easy task when you have four kids!
Shilo wore this fanny pack the whole trip! John and I got this for her in Vegas, little did we know that she was going to love it this much! She kept her money that great grandma sent her in there, and wanted to pay for everything for all of us. She is so sweet! We just love her, she lights up every moment of our lives!
All tuckered out! We arrived first thing in the morning and rode all the rides we could fit in, and saw all the shows we could, met all the characters we could, then left around midnight. All four were really worn out. We were glad to have a hotel close by to retreat to. till the next day!{actually, we went on Wednesday then again on Friday}
  • Shilo was in love with everything Disney-rides-and princesses!
  • Chastin loves fast rides! He enjoyed the whole two days! Overall California Scream'n was his all time favorite!
  • Alex is happy to ride anything that you get wet on or you go really fast!
  • Jordan is happy to go on anything with anyone!
  • John is happy that Disneyland serves coffee so he could stay awake and happy while at the "happiest place on earth".
  • And I was happy to watch Chastin and Shilo have a blast! I get joy from seeing my kids have fun, and I love taking pictures of them, so all was well for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!!! I can't wait to go again..I love it I love it I love it!! Just seein' the pics reminds me of how tired and happy you are the entire time..I am just so thrilled you all could go and that the kids could enjoy such a great place. I LOVE DISNEYLAND...did I mention that yet?

kelly said...

man, i love that place.
looks like you had a blast at the happiest place on earth!

Jaime said...

Such a great place to vacation. Glad you got to go as a family this time.