Friday, October 12, 2007

girls diggs

12-18 months rock'n cute plaid pants from old navy
carters fleece pjs with feet 12 months
Onsies -size large


the gerbers large is

larger than the caters large

i think there are about 10 of them,

white and the three tones of pink,
  • if you don't want all of them,
just let me know which ones you want. p.s- i have four more bins of clothes to go through, so keep watching !
and i am driving all of this to D.I on mon. morning,
oh one more thing- if you don't want them but know someone who would like them, come & get 'em!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the plaid pants would make awesome capris too...way cute. I want em if no one else does!

Paige said...

Laine has been wearing lots of hand-me-downs from Shilo and she always looks great. Torrie dresses her kids well. So take anything and everything!

Purge those clothes. When that new baby comes I'm sure there will be a big party and you'll get lots of new things.