Friday, October 12, 2007

more up for grabs!

i can't get this thing to let me do what i want so i'm going to just have to post a few times.

read on...

this is it for girls 2T

old navy velour black pants

old navy Halloween long sleeve t shirt

old navy velour pants in mint green

tks red t shirt with embellishment around neckline- looks like a necklace

old navy jeans with pink fluffy edges on the bottom{i love these}

harley davidson overalls with a long sleeve matching mock turtle neck

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I'll take any boy stuff you are giving away. Truman is currently in about 12 months, but we like to stock up on stuff. You can give it to Kelly, or I'll be up in November. Hope I'm not too late.

Jaime said...

P.S. why are you giving this stuff away? Are you done with the kid thing? Maybe you should wait, I'd hate to have you regret this.

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd regret giving stuff away but if I know you- you'd be like me and won't mind buying new stuff when the new baby comes..even if that seems to be too far away at times...Heavenly Father's got it all figger'd out. Anyway..I know you didnt mean this to me a psych. session when all you wanted to do was offer your baby stuff...sorry! its just a female thing!

Anonymous said...

ps. I forgot to say that I would love whatever's left over for Kate. She is going to be in 2 and 3T for a while.