so i was wondering 'what's on your christmas list'?
it's that time of year, and when i was a kid we made wish lists, and then somewhere between then and now i quit. so for the first time in a while i made a true christmas list and e-mailed it to family, and wrote one out for john.{ don't worry- i asked them for their lists too!} so i thought it would be fun to see what's on your list...post & share away!
- meet the fockers dvd
- oprahs new book
- crop- a- dial
- nick & nora pj's
- steve madden slippers
- newest book by dr.oz
i seem pretty easy to shop for i think,
no expensive camera equipment or concert tickets to ask for as in years past
although i would really love to have a baby if i could ~ that would be a GREAT christmas gift!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS !
7 comments:
Is santa coming to your house this year? I believe he's skipping our place. I haven't been very good this year:(
A baby is on my sister-in-law's list too. I hope you both get that wish.
I'm asking for stuff to help me get back into running, hopefully I have the will power to get out there.
lots and lots of scrapbooking stuff. We'll see if Kelly pulls through as she does every year. I am always excited to see what fun new product tool she got me. :)
A baby is on my list too! I hope we all get our wishes! You've got a good list!
Merry Christmas!
Hmmm.... my Christmas wish list? A ticket to see Blue Man Group! (They'll be here in Salt Lake City on February 2nd.) I didn't think anyone would spring for an $85 ticket, though, so I just got it with my Christmas bonus from work.
cute list!! Mine is much longer and much more expensive..Im getting one of them tho!! Ryan is installing garage door openers,yay!!! Im going to post my Christmas List just for fun tho and tag my family to see what they say, what a fun idea. Now go tag a few people so we can see what they say - and no fun wishing for world peace or something- we all have neat little things we wish for as we walk thru the Target or something..
I said "or something" twice. oh well.
Post a Comment