Our Christmas card front...
It took forever-
1st time- camera battery dies 2 shots in
2nd time around- card dies, won't write to the card
{go to Costco for new 4GB}
3rd time- camera says card needs to be formatted
finally break down and use Jordan's Canon-
At least it's done, and if I do say so myself, it still is pretty cute:)

The bottom reads ~
May Your Night Be As Silent As Ours...2007
{note- for the final card it was cropped closer, the background is almost pitch black and all red eye was edited, then printed on matte paper with a white border}
7 comments:
You are so creative. What I fun idea for a card.
Merry Christmas!
I LOVE the card, Torrie!!! Merry Christmas to the whole Seattle/Washington branch of the family!!!
How do you think these things up? I guess I'm just not creative enough. Everyone's cards were so fun this year and the Malcom's, well.....I'm going to start now to find something good for next year. I can't keep up with all you guys.
what a cute idea! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
It did turn out cute -- you'll never forget trying to get that picture.
I loved your card! I can never come up with those original ideas. Hope your Christmas was great.
everyone who see's your card tells me they want to do that next year! by the way, you pic at the top of the blog is absolutely PERFECT.
Post a Comment