last weekend jordan asked me how i can feel confident with changing my hair color & cut all the time
to be honest, she took me by surprise because confident would not be a word i would use to describe myself...not ever
so i told her if she had confidence in her self, others would follow suit, and to do what she feels is best for her
the before
and after
so she followed my advice and didn't worry about kids at school and what they thought... and i am very proud of her.. { plus i think she might have come up with this hair cut on her own}
from the back
so i thought i would post her new do - normally she will spike it up in the back for depth, but i took this right before bed, and she had already showered
7 comments:
i LOVE it! i am all about kids expressing themselves through haircuts and other non-permanent ways. what a perfect way to express confidence and creativity! she also looks gorgeous.
What a great cut. She looks fabulous, it is a great style for her.
wow! She looks incredible! I certainly don't have the guts to do something that cool! She sure has become quite beautiful- I absolutely love it :)
and yes..by the way- you do exude confidence. I think it seems to make more of an impact on others in the way we carry ourselves- whether we feel the same on the inside or not. I think that is a huge compliment that your daughter saw greatness in you instead of the silly self-deprecating things you might think (and we all think about ourselves too). You must be doing a lot more right than you realize!
jordan looks gorgeous!
the girl's got attitude!
Dang! My mom and dad's internet is SO slow out here in the no-where of Minnesota! It won't let me see the pictures on blogs. I'll have to check out your daughter's haircut pics when I get back to Seattle. I come back on March 6th. It will be good to be home again with my hubbie... I miss him! Your comment on my blog was very sweet. I appreciate it. My mom's name is Laurie Roth. We find out about her MRI results tomorrow, Wednesday. We're hoping that nothing has changed!
I thought it looked really cute when I saw her on Sunday. That is a confident girl.
Post a Comment