We decided to hit San Francisco on the way home
None of us had ever been, so it was a new adventure for everyone
Well, i am in LOVE with this place! I can see myself living there one day, and then i'll move to my ranch in Montana to recover from the city.
If you have never been- might i suggest it!
We ate at the ghiradelli chocolate factory, roamed the pier, went to fishermans wharf & stopped in all the little shops for treasures! the kids all got SF shirts, chastin got a bobble head to add to his collection, al got a ski hat to add to his collection of them, jordan found a charm for her bracelet, and shilo was happy to find a stuffed animal to her liking.
John & I can't wait to get back there ...
So i think i'll stop working on this and plan us a weekend getaway...maybe for our anniversary?
4 comments:
oooh, i've always wanted to go to san fran!
i hope you two get to go somewhere fun for your anniverary.
nyc would be awesome too!
That looks like a great place to go. Never been there myself, but would love to go. I hope you do get to go someplace special for your anniversary, always nice to have a getaway together.
Your family is always going on fun outings...can I join! I love ya, and hey, check out my blog!
I loved San Francisco..beautiful architecture, riding that muni thing was a nightmare..yikes! Of course we had to do China Town..crazy and busy and we have a stolen Buddha to prove it ( we didn't know that baby Mallory had kyped it when we weren't looking! Found it in her stroller later that day..) I love your pics! Do you have plans for this summer already??
Post a Comment