Friday, June 13, 2008

Dancing 4 year olds



Ballet Butts

The girls are waiting at the rehearsal for their turn.










Miss Lorna's Ballet Class

2008



The girls danced to "There She Goes", they were so cute!
Imagine a little group of 4 year olds prancing across the stage, with the audience roaring with cheer! The girls are so brave, they knew their parts and Shilo make me so proud! I am so glad to be blessed with her happy little soul in my life every day!
Maybe when the dvd gets here i'll be able to upload her dancing so you all can see how really great the girls were.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song!! Shiloh looks absolutely beautiful too!! I hope you can upload it, I'd love to see her :)

Jaime said...

they look adorable in their too-toos. can't wait for the video.

Anonymous said...

haha!
shilo's DEFINATELY the cutest one there for sure! :)

i'm so sad i missed that.. :(
but i guess i'll see the video soon!

~jordan