we headed out into the great seattle area to be tourists in our own neighborhood.
one of our favorite things to do.
one of our favorite things to do.
there really IS a ton to see and do here,
i guess i'm lucky to live here
where we got the most touching photo done of our brood
a pro had his own little set up in the underground garage
for only $10, you got a beautiful 4x6.
it makes me smile to look at it,
i've shown it to everybody that comes by.
maybe i'll try to scan it and upload it for you all to see
we shared strawberry lemonade, pot stickers, lots of laughs and created some fun memories.
next we headed to Pike Place Market
but my pictures are struggling to upload and i'm struggling to stay awake so i'll try for that latter.
*edit- john refused to be in any pictures that day
5 comments:
these pictures make-a-me-so-happy! No pics of the father unfortunately but it sounds like the day I wished we had ") Ryan decided to take off for his day this year so I guess I can't blame a guy for wantin' to do that! I can't believe how old your kids are getting!!
I really hope we get to see the one you wanted to scan too, so I'll put my request in now.
How fun! Isn't it the greatest to be a tourist in your own city. Great idea & sounds like a fun fathers day.
What a fun Father's Day! I do love Seattle in the summer...so much to do and see! :)
sounds like a fabulous day! you are such a fun mom...
and the picture IS adorable!
you must scan and share!
What a fun day together! Those are some great pictures.
Post a Comment