Saturday, August 16, 2008

4 & 1/2 down - 4 to go

We are so excited to be 18 weeks!
{with out anyone knowing} :)

FQA:
we won't be finding out the sex
i've actually LOST 13 lbs now
we are doing great!
c- section january 12th 6 am

17 comments:

Janetta said...

AHHHHH! Congratulations! I had NO idea! Hooray for the Barnes family!!!

mindy said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful news. I am thrilled for you and your family. I hope you feel better soon. I am sorry we missed you while we were in Seattle. We didn't have a lot of extra time and when we missed you at church I didn't want to come bother you if you weren't feeling well. Hopefully I will make it up there in November and would love to see you then.

The Russell Family said...

OMGosh - I totally "know" now!! Yay!! I've been waiting to hear this news... How have you not told anyone? Not even parents? Congratulations.. You know when you have the awesomeness of parenting down like you & John, you just need to keep having more. tee hee!! I'm very excited for you and can't wait to see you...

oh and by the way I lost my instructions to get you to be able to blog on my site. LOL - told you I was challenged!! My home email is four.russells@verizon.net. YOu can email anytime...and hey...congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Paige said...

Hey what super news! I'm so happy for you and your family. I'm sure that everyone is so happy and excited for this much anticipated newest member of the family. Can't wait to see if I get to pass clothes back to you or not.

Gerritt and Melissa said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Sorry I didn't say anything at church today.....I didn't check blogs yesterday!

setalam said...

Fantastic! I am thrilled for you guys. Will this kiddo ever realize what a special family he/she gets to be a part of?
Kuddos to a great mom.

Jaime said...

Oh Torrie! I am so incredibly happy for you guys. I can't wait to read all of your updates & see some of your cute preggo pictures. Good luck with a healthy pregnancy & delivery.

Platteborze Possy said...

way to go Torrie!!!!! (and John!) I am sooo happy for you!!!! I need to visit you and Rachel REALLY wants to see Shilo! I can't stop smiling, and crying, yeah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

-::bee::- said...

Oh my goodness Torrie - your news just made my day! I am so happy for you guys! (It's probably a good thing that I didn't check your blog before Sunday because I would have made an hugely inappropriate deal at church and we would have been scolded.) Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

My eyes popped out of my frrreaking head when I read this
AAAAWWWWWWEEEEWSOSOSOMMME!!!!!
Lots and lots of prayers for the new Barnes Baby!!

kelly said...

YIPPEE!!!
i'm so glad it's not a secret anymore!
(and lucky me for knowing your AWESOME news!)
and congrats on the 2 full-timers too...

timicus said...

Big time congratulations, Torrie!!! I can't wait to meet him or her when I come up next summer!!

Quists said...

YEAAAAAA! CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOURS! How exciting... we will be back in March and it will be fun to see your new lil' one! And how fun- a surprise. :) I am happy for you.

Bridget and Julio said...

HOLY CRAP!!! That is so awesome!!!! I don't know what else to say but...
Congratulations!! What great blessings!

Maple said...

So now the world knows what I have known for months! Living 2500 miles away does have its advantages, I don't get to see you that often so when I do, you spill your guts to me, oh yeah, and I am a good secret keeper! So happy for all of the Barneses (?)! Miss you all dearly!

hollyctr said...

Congrats! Thats the best news I've gotten in a while!!!! I hope everything goes well for you guys and your soon to be new little one!!!