Thursday, November 13, 2008

Free Snapfish Book

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edit Edit Edit Edit!!!!!!!!!!!
Due to the amazing popularity of our free book offer, we've extended the time you have to create your free book to 11:59pm PST on Saturday, November 22nd.

How cool is that!!!!!!! I just got this in my inbox! Now you have NO excuses!!!!

To help you get organized, Snapfish.com is offering The Oprah Winfrey Show viewers a free 8" x 11" custom-cover photo book!
This offer is only good for one standard 20-page 8" x 11" custom-cover photo book per household. Coupon dispersal ends at 11:59 p.m. PST Friday, November 14, 2008. Free photo book must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PST Sunday, November 16, 2008.
Here's the link: Photobook
Hurry!! This deal ends fast!

I hear a Christmas present being ordered!!! Who couldn't stand to save a little money on presents this year? This book is worth $30!
{glad my doctors sent me to bed yesterday so i could lay down and watch Oprah!}

5 comments:

kelly said...

thanks for the heads up.
now if only i had time to throw an album together...

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Yep Torrie! You can use other pictures. I just finished mine this afternoon and it worked out great. Thanks for the tip!
(I used pics from Abby's b-day party)

Anonymous said...

I only have a few minutes to pull one together since I have to leave soon but no way am I missing out on this deal! Thanks!

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Hey! Did you catch Oprah today? She's giving away free downloadable Christmas music. Check out my blog!

Anonymous said...

I tried quite a few times- such a bummer too- I must have been doing something wrong- but whatever I did, it didn't work! Oh well, thanks for telling everyone!