I had to read that a couple of times to get that we were making fun of True's name! How slow am I today? At least you'll be able to prep him for the elementary school jokes! Although there are so many unique names now that I don't know how kids could think to make fun of names anymore.
5 comments:
I have relatives in my family that haven't grown up either. :)
His name is terrific, so don't you worry what jokes may come. We've had many peopel scrunch up their nose when we tell them Truman's name. Nice huh?
oops, spelled people wrong. sorry!
I had to read that a couple of times to get that we were making fun of True's name! How slow am I today? At least you'll be able to prep him for the elementary school jokes! Although there are so many unique names now that I don't know how kids could think to make fun of names anymore.
he should do stand-up.
love that name.
I didn't get it either at first!! haha..lame joke but funny post!!
Post a Comment