hate to admit it but i think it comes from working for the camera shop- seeing all the new stuff
getting a discount and all that...
and then there was my grandpa who stopped to take pictures constantly.
he was the only one to ever take pictures of me.
when we traveled i was in the back with all our stuff because the camera equipment needed all the space in the trunk. i kinda liked being piled in with all our stuff, it oddly made me comfortable.
back to the subject- i have been using jordan's point and shoot for 2+ years and not that she minds- but i think she would like to have it when she wants it, and not always have to hunt it down wherever i last used it. i am glad she shares, so i'm sharing my new point and shoot.
i am a loyal canon user but a coupon came up in the costco add for this camera and another one, and i wasn't about to buy the crappy other one they advertised.
so i went with this one. i bought it on a whim sort of. and thankfully did, because a few days later the economy hit my house and i lost the majority of my job. {but this post isn't about that}
so the fact is that i love this camera! i call it my diaper bag camera { also something i just bought. finally..}
to share a few.
my True


5 comments:
ok...so what camera did ya get? True is getting so big and looking just like Shilo!!! I would love to see you guys soon!
i guess i should have said that it's a Lumix FS15 12.1 megapixels.
and i should mention that my favorite setting is the baby setting. i typed his name in and birthdate and it shows me how old he is each time it's in the baby mode. pretty cool. and the beach mode is neat too- used it yesterday.
I was just going to ask what brand camera you got, but now I see I don't have to since you wrote it in the comment. I'm glad you are enjoying your camera. I got a new lens for SLR and I'm a happy gal. Can't wait to see more pictures. :)
So cool!! The pictures are wonderful! I wish my camera had "baby mode", thats great! I love that your beloved father in law got an honored spot as one of the first posted photos from the new camera. Your living room,shot from the door thang..OH MY GOODNESS!~! Beautiful!
great pics!
and love that it has a baby mode!
Post a Comment