Of Marriage that is...
Happy 9 years of marriage bliss!
The songs you're hearing are "our songs"
the first is a song that John said reminded him of me- of us when we were dating. We have been listing to this song for 11 years, it always makes us smile. Listen to the words- it says it all for us.
The second is the song we danced to at our wedding, we don't hear it all that often but it reminds us of our wedding day, standing on the dance floor, D.J playing loudly, us dancing with Chastin in our arms, and once again we remember...
And the last song is a new favorite that just makes my heart sing with love, and reminds me I am lucky to be in love with my best friend.
Happy Anniversary John! Here is to many more!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Great picture, and wonderful flashback of music...brings back memories.
You put up with him for 9 years?!? Wow......Thanks for all the great times, and in advance for the experiences we haven't had yet!! JB
congratulations! you two are wonderful together!
Ahh, true love. Happy Anniversary to both of you. I agree with Sarah, I think you are a great couple and anyone can see that you are in love. I hope you are able to get some time alone together for a little hanky panky.
Happy Day!!
p.s. I LOVE that Lucky song.
Happy Anniversary you two.
oh... lucky's my fave!! (surprised?)
happy anniversary you lucky ducks!
and i love that picture!
such a cute couple!
Post a Comment