sweet
beautiful
lucky little girl
She is beautiful, and those are sweet photos.
She is a pretty baby. Great photos Torrie. You seem to have captured her personality even though she is still so tiny.
Great photos, Torrie! I love the black & white one!
beautiful pictures tor!!
Oh my gosh!! She looks beautiful. You did a great job. Man I love that little girl. Can't wait for the kids to come home so I can show them.
Those are some super cute pictures!! They turned out so good! I just am soo anxious to meet her & hold her, Miss Kylee.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is beautiful, and those are sweet photos.
She is a pretty baby. Great photos Torrie. You seem to have captured her personality even though she is still so tiny.
Great photos, Torrie! I love the black & white one!
beautiful pictures tor!!
Oh my gosh!! She looks beautiful. You did a great job. Man I love that little girl. Can't wait for the kids to come home so I can show them.
Those are some super cute pictures!! They turned out so good! I just am soo anxious to meet her & hold her, Miss Kylee.
Post a Comment