{chastin, vincent and I sung to her}

Presents before school are always the Gymboree dress/skirt from me, and this year included new ugg boots from great grandma

Brownie bites for her Kindergarten class
{class sung to her}
Lunch with mom

Funtasia where she tried the batting cages for the 1st time and did great! Ball pit and go carts included.

Special present from her daddy- he always brings our kids something home just from him. They love it! {missed a picture of this}




IHOP for dinner where she had chocolate chocolate chip pancakes. Something she would never get at home for dinner!{IHOP sung to her}
Home for a homemade cheesecake {thanks to her grandma}

{the family sung to her}
Presents after that and it was off to bed!

She had a long fun day full of feeling special.
{and hearing the happy birthday song}
{and hearing the happy birthday song}
Happy Birthday to the sweetest 6 year old I know!
{she is already counting down to 7!}
7 comments:
She is the best little girl. I love that picture of you two. Glad she had a happy day.
Happy Birthday Shilo! What a perfect day! She truly is one of the sweetest girls I know. We should get ours together soon:) She is so blessed to have such a loving family!
Happy Birthday to Shilo! Sounds like a great day celebrating. I love the picture of you and Shilo, it is fantastic.
first things first.. the picture of you & her is adorable. Not only does she look like she is 13, she is beautiful.. and I mean it. The picture where Chastin has his mouth open... looks "identical" to John at the same age. Great post! Can't believe she is 6 already.
Sounds like a birthday day that even I would love, and I'm 26! Happy Birthday Shilo!
WOW 6! I have been gone too long! She is beautiful!
Man Torrie, I wish I was your daughter. That was a rockin' birthday. I am happy for Shilo that she was able to enjoy such a wonderful day.
Post a Comment