so it's coming...
there isn't a darn thing i can do about it...
what did you do for your 30th birthday?
help me by telling me what made your day special!
maybe you will be the one to make me laugh about the whole 'getting older thing'!
comment away!!!!
4 comments:
you know what I did for my 30th, you were there:):):) My favorite part was receiving my marbles and denture cleaner:):):) And of course being with friends and family, they're always a blast! Oh, and by the way, I would always be more than willing to throw a party for you or your family members:) I love to party!
My 30th bday was a bit of a bummer. I was a brand new Mom, had a 10 week old baby, and my husband worked all day, and barely made it home in time to take us to dinner. Quite lame. But he made up for it, after we got Truman down to bed that night, he gave me my one and only present: a beautiful necklace from Shane Co. He's a keeper and now I have that necklace to remind me of turning 30.
Enjoy your day, whatever you do, I am sure it will be fun, and that you will enjoy it.
Husband made my 30th unforgettable -- totally surprised me with tickets to Italy. But you knew that.
Consider it a rite of passage to reach 30. Celebrate being you.
When I turned thirty, a good friend of mine told me, "You're not turning thirty...it's just twenty-ten." So there you go...you're just turning twenty-ten. :)
Post a Comment