Day3
First day at Disney!I just remember this feeling of overwhelming joy,
ear to ear smiles all around,
an indescribable excitement in the air.
We went back and forth to California Adventureall day for the whole 3 days.
{my feet were killing me!}
We all LOVE roller coasters!{and i love shilos silly face in this one!}
Our favorite!Shilo begged to go on this over and over.we went on it 9 times!It was the most perfect time to go to DisneylandSpring break for us, so the park was emptyThe longest lines were 5 min.This trip is just what we needed.I'm so glad we went.
2 comments:
That feeling of happiness when you first walk into Disneyland is priceless. I'm glad you got to have such a fabulous vacation together.
Okay...nobody is screaming right now... :)
Looks like it was so much fun! I am so unbelievably jealous right now. :)
Post a Comment