Love Toy Story- so we ran to get our picture with Jesse
Shilo was so funny about meeting the characters.If there was a line, she would rather wait in line for a ride.
But they did do a couple pictures for me.
{Chastin looks like he's ready to take off to the next ride!}
Kids favorite treat, they always bring these home from Disneyland
Our new favorite ride!Toy Story 3D
It was so awesome- longest line, but worth the wait!
when we all got off,
we looked at each other and said
"lets do it again!"
Loved it so much we had to buy the Wii game of it when we came home!
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a great time at Disneyland! I have never been there, but I will have to go sometime.
That sounds like a fun Wii game! Can't wait to try the ride ourselves.
Love the Disneyland pics! It looks like you guys had so much fun, even if the weather wasn't so nice...
Mickey suckers! A classic. It's always nice when the kids pose for a few seconds, huh? Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment