Shilo turned 7!

Our family had 3 soccer games on her Birthday. {so i felt kinda bad}
She wanted to go to Ihop again this year for her restaurant choice, so funny.
Daddy brought her home a pack of Littlest pet shop, I gave her the new dress she has on.
Shilo got a sundae at Ihop, but I made her a chocolate chocolate cake, so she got to be spoiled and have 2 desserts!
I love this little girl and am so blessed to get to be her mom. We play games, jump on the trampoline together, read, cook, paint nails and talk all the time.

Chastin turned 11!
His Aunt Joni brought him this Lego and I practically didn't see him the rest of the afternoon!
He chose Beth's Cafe for his dinner choice.
{funny both kids picked breakfast for dinner}
John brought Chastin home a Lego DS game.
he was sooo excited!
I made him a Tahitian Vanilla Bean Cake. yummy!
Chastin is such a good boy!
He is a great big brother {always nice to his brothers and sisters. always.}
He helps me all the time and cracks us up everyday.
We love him tons!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your kids! I am glad they both had good birthdays. I love the restaurant tradition. I bet they love that.
Post a Comment