we did...
some relaxing in the pool
some thrift store shopping
ate delicious food{cobb salad}
a little more shopping
ate a little more food{shannon running through the sprinklers!}
it was lots of fun staying here!
i got out of bed @ 8am to sit by the pool ~
ordered dinner with no dishes to do~
went to bed when i was tired...{remember those days?}
played UNO till 2am~
read till 3...
lucky to be blessed with a family who let me go,
and friends to spend time with in one of my favorite places




4 comments:
It was wonderful, wasn't it. I really miss hanging out with you guys. Hopefully we can plan another trip soon.
Great pics! Love you!
p.s. LOVED the halloween costumes!
(I need an apple fritter!!!)
Looks amazing! Maybe next time around! :)
YAY for you! You deserve a get away every now and then.
looks like a blast & what gorgeous weather.
p.s. I put up a shout out to you and your hubby on my blog. Thanks again for the pedestals, we're so grateful.
Post a Comment