Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First haircut

We took a trip to Uncle Toms Barber shop
last week for True's First haircut.
I was prepared for a quick stint in the
chair, with a half finished hair cut, but True was a
trooper! And I think uncle Tom has cut so many
heads of hair, on squirmy kids and all, that he
has a calm presence about him and the kids
are perfectly happy to oblige in sitting still...
The Before





He was SO good! Not a tear, he didn't even move! He watched the basketball game on the t.v, looked around with his eyes~ not moving his little head one little inch!

The After

He looks so much older and like a little
handsome man! I keep feeling the back of his little head and telling him how cute he is!
{Thanks Uncle Tom for doing such a great job!}

4 comments:

mindy said...

Oh, he is so cute Torrie! I love the new haircut and you are right, he does look like a handsome little man.

Paige said...

super cute boy!
where is that barber shop? i need to take the boys there.

Kathy said...

So handsome! Now all he needs is a pair of rock star pants. ;)

Maple said...

SO handsome!