Monday, May 2, 2011

Black Buck

So Much FUN! They were great!
Can't wait till we get to see them play again.














Warming up

















Rockin' out


love how Rob is such a rock star that he


had to wear his glasses on stage~in the dark:)


Chad was so funny about sweating~ he made light of it by saying


"can we get a mop up here?" maybe he should do a little stand up on the side!


They were so loud I had to steal ear plugs from Kelly... guess I'm getting old..


It is so fun to see dads rocking out and having so much fun!



















I should have gotten a group picture of Robs groupies.. oh well.



Oh, and one of the best parts of the night was that I was carded as I went in the door of the bar/club! For a Mormon girl who never buys anything to get carded for it was pretty exciting! He said I didn't look old enough to be 21!


whoot! whoot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I had no idea Rob was in a band. I knew he made music, but that's it.