So this year, she decided that for her big 30, we would go to the greenwood senior canter and play karaoke bingo! the catch was that you had to dress up like seniors or your best bingo lady.
So i hit my grandmothers closet! Borrowed a pink polyester suite, black knee highs, white flats, a blouse with a big bow and her cameo clip on earrings. {which made my ear lobes throb}
I used the lipstick on the cheeks for rouge, outlined the outer most line of my lips and borrowed a vintage hat from my mothers collection. I think i rocked it pretty good!
As for John, i picked him up a polyester bowling shirt from DI. That was about all i was going to talk him into wearing... unfortunately everyone actually LIKED the shirt and he threatens to wear it all the time!

We had such a good time!
And I'm aching to go back!

Hope we are this cute when we are old.

Crystal, Natasha and I all went to SCC together. It's fun to have friends that you have had that long.
Crystal borrowed her outfit from her grandmother and aunt, and as you can see, she went the bingo lady route. She got a set at her salon so she would have big hair and carried around a bottle cooler! Tash, found her warm up suite {complete with gold flecks!} at goodwill then added an airline pillow to her tummy for that low tummy pouch she's rockin'.
What a great idea for a party!
2 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed playing bingo with your friends. How fun it looked for you guys. It's almost like dressing up for halloween. You all looked great dressed up as old ladies.
What a fun idea for a party, I just might steal it! You guys look great!
Post a Comment