Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moms 'n Muffins

Moms 'n muffins
Every year we go, this year Shilo was sick and had to miss out though.
It's fun to get to have breakfast with the kids and their friends and other moms.
{ and I kinda like that John stays home and receives kids for me in the am, gives him an opportunity to see how my days run everyday. And he's happy to do it! Sweet guy.}
Chastin and I got done and walked around to visit a little, it was a pleasant way to start our day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture of you both! I'm glad that you got to spend time with the kids. Sounds like you had a good time. I hope Shilo gets better soon.

Andrew said...

Look how skinny you are! Hope Shilo is feeling better soon, poor thing. :(

Andrew said...

Okay, that was Kathy, not Andrew.