We hit low tide at Edmonds beach
One of our favorite places to be
Dug for sea creatures and the kids caught fish with their bare hands!
Used our groupon for Cold stone creamery
Visited the troll
Went to the zoo {a couple of times} True is making some kind of funny face here...
Played in the neighbors pool for hours on end
Emp for a few min. till we realized it wasn't free in the summer..opps.
Seattle fountain and a laser show
bowling at spin alley
sounders game with our neighbors, second year running
met casey keller
and freddy montaro
got ready for Trek!
painted bird houses for our back yard
enjoyed menchies with some of my bffs
berry picked in our own back yard
was black bucks #1 groupie
I would say so far we have had lots of fun! And we still have a few more weeks of summer to go!

















2 comments:
What fun pictures! I'm glad you guys have had a good summer. I hope the rest of the summer will be good for you too.
I am exhausted just looking at all the fun stuff you guys did! Phew!
Post a Comment