It is Birthday season around here, starting with Shilo!
Grandma got Shilo the chocolate overload cake at costco that we all love!
We went to lunch at a little hole in the wall in Sequim, it was really tasty.
We took a freezing cold, windy ferry ride to Kingston. {regular fall weather around here}
Fed all the animals bread till they were sick and we were all slobbery. We got surrounded by buffalo, I was a little nervous as they started to smack the car with their giant heads, but the kids and John thought it was a hoot!
And I ran my car through the car wash and the buffalo snot still won't come off!!:)
Anyhow we were all cracking up and I think Shilo, True and my favorite part was feeding the horses that they have now. They were so sweet and put their whole head right in the car, so you got a really up close and personal view {and smell} of horses!
True was pretty brave AND he got to feed a zebra! How often do you get to say that?
We had a blast and were so lucky to get to spend a beautiful day together.
Shilo's laugh is contagious and she has a wonderful strong personality. I am so glad that we get to spend our lives with her in it.
And then there was Shilo's baptism.
Chastin and Jordan both gave talks about how they felt when they were baptized. It was a beautiful moment.
Rob Lee baptized her and Dave Geddes confirmed her.We have had quite the birthday week around here, filled with fun! And I haven't even posted about her birthday party!






1 comment:
Congratulations to Shilo for getting baptized. That's great! Your family picture looks very nice.It sounds like she had a fun filled birthday.
Post a Comment