Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fall

 A rare picture of four generations
Shilo 8, Torrie 31, Margaret 93, Jan 57
 I took some of the daycare kids into the studio for some cute Halloween shots.
It is sooo hard to get 2 one years olds, 2 two year olds and 1 four year old to all smile and look at the camera at the same time!

French Maid and Rich guy for the Lee's Halloween Party! Always such a kick!
 I would just like to add that I MADE that skirt!! { I DO NOT SEW}
And we won for Hottest costumes! Whoot whoot!
 True thought he could move this cart of pumpkins at the Pumpkin farm. It was so fun to watch the kids run around and search for the 'perfect' pumpkin. 

 John used to say "if you can pick it up, you can have it"
i just tell John to pick up whichever pumpkin the kids pick :)
 It was a fun outing and I think we will definitely do it again next year.
 What are we going to do with all those pumpkins you ask?
We carved them and made a pathway to our front door.
14 in all
 Someone had a silly laugh attack like her mother on the way home.
And it lasted the WHOLE way home from Mt. Vernon. We were all laughing so hard just because she was cracking up!
 Time to start the carving!
4 hours later we had them all carved and ready to be lit for Halloween night!
After all that work &  having full sized candy bars to hand out plus tons of fun decorations -we only got 
NINE trick or treaters!
 Cat and a spider by John {he's so creative}

1 comment:

mindy said...

You are such a fun mom. Love the Halloween costumes. Very clever idea. And totally hot!