Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dinner Group

Dinner group is my most favorite day of the month!
The food is ALWAYS the best! The Company is wonderful and the ideas are endless!
The best thing is, I have gotten to try all sorts of things I never would have thought to make, thought I would enjoy or ever heard of.



 This month brought~ pizza on the bbq {by me}
Eggplant Parmesan ~ by Sarah~http://possy-of-five.blogspot.com/ which I have been wanting to try for years, but wasn't sure I would like, and I did!
From scratch macaroni and cheese~ by Kim, http://kmhansblog.blogspot.com she adds cooked cauliflower, soo good! And she used sharp cheddar and it just turns out so creamy..
Shannon http://www.whoneedsrest.blogspot.com/took the ugly plate home {dessert plate} and  she made the most delicious, out of this world, Coconut cream pie {all from scratch of course!} So fantastic! She said it took her 5 hours! So kinda needless to say~ I will never get to eat this again because I will NEVER make it... It's a bummer, but I'm just not that dedicated.

Recipes to inspire you:
Best  summer rolls ever! We used peanut sauce to dip
I use this recipe to make pizza, top it with anything you like, pop on the bbq on heavy duty foil and cook till crisp.
Happy dinner making!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun BBQ. I had eggplant parmesan for the first time last month and it tasted so yummy. It reminds me a lot like lasagna. I wouldn't mind having eggplant parmesan again sometime.