6 baby chicks
probably the only time I will ever hold one.
i'm afraid of birds. chickens are birds.
True looks so serious holding his YELLOW chick he wanted to call Black head???
farmer John building the chicken coop with wood we {and his dad} had laying around
jordan and tofu..no reason, just a bird named a vegeitarian main dish...







5 comments:
What beautiful and cute baby chicks. I'm sure the kids will enjoy watching them grow and what cute names. It's fun to hear what names people pick out for their pets.
Black head? Seriously? That kid is too cute!! Now are these chicks going to grow up and give you farm fresh eggs every morning or organic free-range chicken breasts? I guess you could get both eventually. I am sure they will be a lot of fun in the meantime.
Mindy~ both in time!
Except it looks like i have myself a rooster, sooo, one might give me dinner a little sooner...:)
What kind did you get? We have 4 orpingtons and we LOVE them! Hazel scavenges for bugs all day to feed them to the chickens, so fun to watch (both the chicks and Hazel)!!
Kellie~ we got 3 Brahmas {these guys have furry feet that I love!}and 3 Delaware.
Post a Comment