We saw Mirror Mirror at the Crest, which was so funny, love Julia Roberts in this. We laughed, held hands and ate popcorn. Chatted like two old friends, squeezed each others hands at the 'scary' parts..and of course, made a great memory. Just me and my girl.
Then we headed down to Swirl, a new frozen yogurt spot in LFP.
{not my favorite, but it's close to home)
I had a wonderful time with my beautiful, fun, spunky daughter!
So much so, that we have another date planned for this Friday!
I love this girl!


2 comments:
I'm glad you had a great date with your daughter. I went and saw "Mirror Mirror" at the Crest with my mom, sister, and her kids about a month ago. I thought it was funny too.
Torrie, you are an inspiring mama! When S reads your post of her one day, she will absolutely KNOW how much you love her :)
Post a Comment