Last month for our date night, John and I headed down to Edmond to soak up some fun.
We went to Anthonys beach cafe for a light dinner then walked the beach at sunset, which was a favorite past time of ours when we were dating, so it holds a special place in my heart. After the sun went down we headed up from the beach to the Edmonds theater. It's a local little place that I had never been to! Movies are something like $5 and the popcorn is a few bucks a bag, so you can actually see a first run film for under $20! Can't believe it took me so long to scope this place out. The movie was so good & it made my tear up at the end! {not to hard to do these days, guess the emotional thing comes with age}
The evening was wonderful.
I'm so glad that we are able to still enjoy the same things we did 14 years ago:)
Simple things like a beautiful sunset and a cheap movie.
Simple things like a beautiful sunset and a cheap movie.





No comments:
Post a Comment