We got up, ate leftover donuts, and hit the pool.
then we got ready, checked out and headed back to Downtown Disney one last time.
The kids {& John} wanted to play at the Lego store once more.
Chastin picked out all the guys
True made a car and drove it all around.
John dug through all the bins and found enough heads to make this!
Funny guy!
Shilo made a farm set up with True.
Look how tan she is!!
Look at the colors of the plants here!
One last trip to In 'N out Burger! Tried their animal fries, not something I would order again. Love the burgers at this place!
True with his burger hat driving the Suburban!
That 2013 suburban wasn't too shabby, I've got to say:)
Tan man~ that's what we called him!
Heading home. I love this little Long beach airport. So small, all out doors, feels nice.
True loving his new 'my first trip to Disneyland' shirt!
Goodbye palm trees~till next time.
back home in Seattle, waiting for our car seat and stroller.

















No comments:
Post a Comment