Once again~ John got up before the rest of us and headed out early for the local donuts shop. What a guy! Know how much I love the donuts here.
Look how big this thing is! The size of Jordans face!
And the apple fritter~ Chastin and Johns favorite!
Not to be forgotten for our next trip down there
Headed right to Toy Story 3D since the line is always longest.
Then here is me and the older 3 on California screamin' ~ a family favorite!
True was so excited to ride the Toy Story ride. On this trip he realized just how cool Buzz lightyear and the gang are!! Now everything is BUZZ!
Hard to see us, but man am I glad my kids are brave! We went on this 4 times in a row since there was no line. Lucky us!
True got to meet Buzz! The coolset thing EVER!
Look at the smile!
Giant Turkey leg~split 6 ways
The swings. John doesn't like heights and I get dizzy and sick, so thank goodness Jordan was willing to go with the kids on this. TWICE! I would have died!
They all loved it! We've always skipped the calmer rides,~our family is there for the thrills!
We got to meet the fire truck from Cars.
We had our picture taken as we got into Disneyland.
Love how Shilo and Chastin have their Tower of Terror shirts on from our last trip to Disneyland:)
Something about a boy and his turkey leg
Micky shaped ice cream bar is NOT to be missed in my opinion. I don't know why, but they just taste sooo good!
True LOVES rides!
We were waiting in line for the new Cars land ride when it broke down with us going almost next. After 45 min and 90+ degrees waiting, we were pretty disappointed but John said to give it 10 min and see what happens. So we did and boy am I glad we waited! That new ride was so cool! It was like you were really going through the movie.
True got to see Donald duck, that was pretty lame. We waited in line, then when it was Trues turn, the Disney people came over and said it was time time for Donald to go! Good thing True is so sweet! He just waved to Donald and went on his merry way. Other little kids we screaming..not as very nice thing to do to a bunch of patient little kids.
So this is a Barnes family favorite! And if you're going to go to Disneyland with us, you're going to go on this ride. This is not Trues all time favorite & i can't say that I blame him, but at 3 years old he went on it TWICE! We were all so proud of him! This ride is fast and drops you down fast and pushes you up fast! The park was so quiet that the ride operator offered to let us just stay on and ride again, but True didn't really like that idea so Jordan offered to get off with him. We want to push him to do fun things that are safe, but no scare him so he'll never do anything again.
Dad and Jordan were riding Star Tours a couple of times while we headed to Splash Mountain and Winnie the pooh. So after we left the rides and were waiting to meet up we goofed around for a bit.
I love these kids! They make me so happy and smile every day! I'm so lucky to be their mom!
True and I got to meet Mickey on our way to the Parade
Jordan and True on the Buzz lightyear ride. Man oh man did True ever dig this ride!
The castle at night was so pretty.
I was shocked that True was able to stay awake the whole entire day, but he did! And happily!
































No comments:
Post a Comment