Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bahamas Day 1

 Right after Jordan's name was called at graduation we blew her kisses and headed to the air port.
I called this my " we made it !" trip.
I was so excited to spend a whole week with John! I was looking forward to uninterrupted conversations, eating when I wanted, no cooking, no cleaning, sleeping when tired and waking up on my own.
Zero responsibility. 

 I was also looking forward to eating HERE! It's one of my favorites! I ate here last time we were in the Bahamas. Then I hunted one down in Honolulu.
This ones better! Plus your in a foreign country and so the hospitality rocks!
 Our first meal was a shared plate and on the deck! Loved it!


 They make the best pina coladas! They are really heavy on the coconut flavor, which I like and feel like I'm having dessert with my dinner:)

 Proof I'm on the trip!
 They sky was beautiful! Always is. And notice how it's night nad I have no jacket on...that equals happy.
 Our first day was short because we didn't arrive till lunch time.
So Johns practicing getting comfy for the sun in the morning.
The Hilton  is one of the only hotels that has it's own private beach. Very nice. And from the beach you can watch the cruise ships come in and out. Really quite relaxing. I found myself laying out there till midnight many a night just enjoying the warm breeze, crashing of the waves and faint laughter of people on the ships.
Bliss. 

No comments: