- We stayed up till 4am!
- Went to the M&M store, it is huge!
- Saw everything we could!
- The coca cola store was awesome too! They have everything coca cola you can think of!
- Walked 10 miles on the first day - then we discovered the Deuce - a.k.a tourist transportation.
- The temp. was 110-112! I love HOT!!!
Our first day we saw the dolphins at the Mirage hotel, they were so cute & so close to us!
Us at one of many hotels! This bench is made of pad locks and bottle tops! Weird! Ate at the Buffets, ate at the Buffets, then ate at some more Buffets!!! Yummmo! Treasure Island had the best buffet, we thought. We had to try all of the desserts. Here we have mini pecan pie, pink cherry cupcake, lemon meringue pie, chocolate gellato, triple choc. cupcake, mini cherry pie, carrot cupcake & angel food cake with fresh berries. We were so full from dinner that we just had a few bites of each, which was really hard because they were SO good!!!
We had thought of getting married again- by Elvis this time, but we decided to just have our picture taken under the little white wedding chapel arch. It was fun to just be the two of us for a while. In all the time John & I have been ' John & Torrie' {close to 10 years} we have been alone for 8 days in Hawaii in 2001, 8 days in the Bahamas in 2005, and now 3 days in Vegas. I was so thrilled to have this time with my hubby to reconnect, talk to each other {without kids interrupting} and just catch up on life. I was glad to see that we still have the same dreams, goals and aspirations for our life together. We really needed this time together to catch our breath and enjoy a new experience.
- Saw the treasure island pirate show
- Watched the Bilagio fountain, music and lights show! It was very romantic.
- Went to the Fremont light show, we just saw the tail end of it though.
- John won big at black jack! Congrats to him!
My sweet sweet husband surprised me with a spontaneous trip to Sin city with less than 48 hours of notice!
And he wasn't going to even give me that much!
I was booking a scrap class for Jordan when he said " you have to stop signing the kids up for things!"
I asked why, which Idon't think I'll do next time, any way, he says "you'll be in Vegas! we leave on Tuesday! I took care of everything."
Well he did! All my nanny families were taken care of, our kids were taken care of, I was taken care of!
What a great Husband!
7 comments:
looks and sounds like you two had a blast!
way to go with the surprise trip john!
the heat and desserts sound delish...
I'm glad you had such a great time together. How great that John planned all of that for you. Sounds like a lot of fun.
so cool!!! Man, John's a lot more romantic then he seems....so lucky you are lady!!
Wow, that's woderful!! Good for you two! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
What a great husband indeed! I'm so glad you loved Vegas...I too love "THE VEGAS!"
Torrie...shoot me an email when you can. I can't find your email! Its: mabiddle@hotmail.com
Looks like so much fun. What a great way to reconnect with one another. I hope to get there to visit someday.
Post a Comment